Jason Calacanis replied to his own post about him

After my long and tough practice today (15x400m with 90sec rest) I came back for the hour I had between classes I went through my blog and found some replies to my post, and none other than the CEO of Weblogs actually replied to his own post. Pretty cool of him to actually go out into the blogosphere and answer his critics, even if we don't see eye to eye on somethings. I can see his point tho about disclosing advertisements, and I don't make any attempts to hide the fact that I use Payperpost, you can see it in my history, and I don't try to advertise products I would use or that are completely ridiculous. I'm just trying to get the word out, and if one of my friends asked me about a product I've reviewed or posted about, I should be able to recommend it, or else that makes me look like a hypocrite now don't it? I actually read up or try the products I review, or have knowledge about them, so I don't think that's an issue to me . Anyways post your thoughts

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:34 PM

1 comments:

Suni said... 10:13 PM  

I know what you mean. I hate that there are opps that don't allow you to say you got paid to post it. I would rather you know that I got paid to write what I actually think about something, than to post a bunch of lies to get paid without someone knowing that was my motive. I saw Jason's reply, too. I don't post about things I have no interest in, know about, or deal with. I want to be as honest as possible and give insight to my mind and interests as well as get some mula on the side for showcasing my own true self. It's a shame that others can't see it that way.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa