Late Night Blue Monster Payperpost Puzzle Piece

Hey I'm still up and I'm about to crash but since I looked I found another Puzzle piece from the payperpostbluemonster contest. I decided to share it up since I know people are ravenous for these pieces on the payperpost forums at http://boards.payperpost.com and thought I might help some fellow posties improve their chances at $500 bucks. I don't think I can speak enough great things about Payperpost, the masters of blog ads for bloggers, since we actually make Money off these ads unlike adsense which gives you pennies, at best. Advertisers get good buzz and reviews about their products, and we get paid, it's that simple. Check my blog for more info Payperpost.

Now here's the late night piece for the day.



Enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:37 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa