My 5 Favorite Tech sites

Just to follow up on my last post. I wanted to post a list of sites I reguarly visit in the technology/internet/computing areas.

1. Digg.com

Web 2.0 Site with post ranked by users, updates fast and is great when you have little time

2. Engadget.com

Techology/Gadgets Blog that posts the latest and greatest and any scoops/insider info

3. [H]ardocp.com

My favorite Computer Enthusiast site, has it's own opinion but it's fresh and always relevant

4. The Tech Report

My 2nd most favorite enthusiast site, very to the point and has great content/reviews.

5. Warp2search.net

Fast computers/drivers/programs news site, always has things other sites don't have.

There's my top 5, what's yours?

Posted bySteve at 8:20 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa