New contest at Payperpost

Just letting everyone here know about another contest at Payperpost.com. It's called the payperpostbluemonster contest since it's leading up to Payperpost.com's announcement of the Blue Monster program. They're offering $500 dollars to the postie who finds all the piece, which won't be me since I'm way-outclassed by some of my fellow posties, lol. Payerpost.com is a way to make money for doing blog ads. Advertisers get review and buzz on their products and we review products. Win win for all in this situation. Alright here's the first piece I'm offering.



Enjoy! I'll try to post up another piece later tonight, until then adieu!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:49 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa