Nice article on Counter-Strike

Just reading this really good article on Counter-Strike (CS) today that's on bit-tech. Bit-Tech used to be only a computer modding site but it seems to have really grown in the last couple of years. They posted up a huge article on the state of the CS community, really good read. They speak about the division between CS1.6 and CS:Source, cheating, and they have a few words from a member of 4Kings. Pretty interesting read, since I know most of you have played CS in the past or still do. My dorm connection blocks all UDP packets so I can't play 95% of online games, which is a blessing/curse cuz it keeps me away from them, but I used to love CS and another Half-Life mod called Day Of Defeat. Check out the article and post your thoughts HERE

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:34 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa