Peep - Expensive but good Thai in NYC

Since it was Jimmy's birthday his girlfriend took him out to this Thai place in Soho and we had a surprise party for him there. Jimmy's part Thai so he loves Thai food and we had a blast. The place was really beautiful, but the coolest thing of all was the Bathroom with one way mirrors surrounding you, so that you could see out but they couldn't see you. It kinda weird but it's a cool feeling. The food was really original and nicely prepared. I liked it but it was kinda expensive compared to most Thai places I've been too. I guess that's the price you pay for eating in SOHO. Oh well. Alright that's enough of my first restaurant review. More to come if I feel like it, lol.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:57 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa