Shopping in Manhattan

Yea spent the day running errands and shopping in Manhattan. I'm usually not one to blow wads of cash but today I got some jeans from Mexx, bought my Textbook a month into school (Barnes and Noble giftcard and coupon FTW!), bought some shoes from Foot Locker, the New Balance Zip's, and then finally picked up my phone the W810i. I also went to Madison Square Park, and to the UN building for the first time ever. I had never seen it, it's pretty huge and really nice. However we went around 4pm and they didn't let me in, the bastards. I'll try to post a picture from my crappy picture phone (the last one I'm ever taking with it) later once I extract everything from that phone. Alright enough for now, time to play with my new toy, more later.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:06 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa