Since I can't decide, maybe you guys can help

If you read my post below you'll see that I've been looking a new template, since the blogger default is getting kinda old and I'm not liking it as much anymore. I don't know if I really want to go through the trouble of making my own so I might just modify a premade one.

I found a couple doing some searching, tell me if you guys like any of these.


HiTech



K2



Powell Street


Anyone of these nice enough for here or am I going to have to keep digging?

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:03 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 7:00 AM  

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said... 6:39 PM  

I will not approve on it. I over nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said... 5:17 PM  

Constructing a robust term for your self in mobile advertising demands work if you want to become a achievement. A cellular marketer will probably be viewed as a businessperson, this means you have to work with your entire track record to have about the excellent area of customers. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Div5uen4d[/url]

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa