Trying to find poker games locally?

Since I haven't played much poker lately I've been looking at ways to find games locally since they banned access to banks to withdraw funds for online gambling sites. Well I found a site that has just what I need, it's called PokerDIY - Connecting Poker Player for Live Games. It's a free services that connects pokers players and allows them to search for live, local poker games. You can setup RSVPs and email people about your tournaments, local games and even keep track of a Poker League all through their interface. They even made a YouTube video showing it off, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ic65O2JHaA . This seems like a great way to get rid of my poker fix, lol, check it out, and maybe if you host a game in the NYC area I'll drop by.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 4:05 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa