Blogger issues

Yes I've been having so many blogger issues I'm thinking of setting up another blog on Wordpress then converting it over. I'm getting pretty angry at the random errors when publishing. I guess that's the breaks when you don't get your own system. I got these java connection errors, I couldn't understand it since nothing was wrong with my connection and it came up all of a sudden. I guess that's how Blogger connects your post to it's database, but it doesn't make sense since Blogger saves your post on it's own servers first. Anyways enough ranting, I'm working on installing Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 3:55 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa