Actually watched TV tonight, surprised about the level of Interactivity

I actually watched the show on NBC called Heroes and I was surprised at actually how good it was. I gave up on TV due to time constraints but I was enjoying the show. A little bit of Sci-Fi, a little bit of Drama, an intense story that's a huge mistery, makes for some pretty good stuff.

Anyways I was surprised at the website for the show. Before I even was watching it my friend was showing me the website and the bio's of the characters and a bunch of other stuff, pretty cool to be honest. Anyone out there watch it? It's not that bad.

To visit the website you can see if off NBC.com at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/. It's even got a good URL, look at that.

Alright time to relax.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:03 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa