Need a christmas gift for that little scientist in your family?

I remember playing with a crappy microscope and science set my parents had bought me years back when I was just a little kid, probably around the ages of 9-10. I had fun with it and it made me more interested in science. Well that and Bill Nye, wow that was a great show. Well if you're interested in getting your kid something different that most toys out there then I seriously suggest you check out some of the microscopes they got there. They also got other types of microscope in case you're shopping for that grown-up kid or if you're purchasing something for the lab at your local high school/college. They even got digital, photo and video camera microscopes, like the ones shown below which display the image through a video feed onto a TV. Great thing for demonstrations or science projects. By shopping at www.microscopes.com you can save up to 70% off on these microscopes and get free UPS shipping on orders over $29.95. And just for the holidays they got an Extended No Hassle Holiday Return Policy, so that brand new microscope you just picked up won't be DOA without any chance of return. Can't go wrong, these are the guys from OpticsPlanet.com so you know you're getting a great deal and some great service.

Check them out and tell me what you think, like wouldn't this below be great for your kid science project?



Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 3:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa