Now this is cool - USPS Mailbox finder

Ever needed to find a mailbox and had no idea where to look? Well I just saw this post off the frontpage of [H]ardOCP.com that has a listing of Mailboxes by Zip Codes. That's a pretty nifty idea especially when you're in a rush to send/postmark something. The site is from the Payphone project people, they're doing some kind of listing for Payphone numbers, so I think this mailbox search is a side thing but cool never less.

Anyways here's the link for you guys, MailBox Search Engine

Enjoy

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:46 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said... 5:32 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said... 10:24 AM  

Electronic memory is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been on the constant lookout for high memory at cheap prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978023679]R4i[/url] PostN3T)

Anonymous said... 4:54 AM  

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.onsugar.com/advantages-having-Natural-Light-Alarm-Timepiece-11542755]Antique Clocks[/url]

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa