Opera Mini Ver 3.0 Released!

I don't know if anyone out there uses this program as much as I do. Opera Mini is a small cut down version of the regular Opera web browser (which is one of my favorite browsers as well) made in Java format for cell phones. It's small in size but has most of the features of it's big brother. The greatest thing is how it reduces the size of large webpages into pages that are capable of being viewed on the screen of your cell phone. I use it pretty much all day during class on my SonyEricsson W810i along with my nice 6$ a month unlimited internet through T-Mobile's Tzones.

ArsTechnica, which is a great site I try to read everyday, has a nice press release and short article about it, which you can read HERE. I'm going to give the new version a test drive and report back tomorrow. To download it directly you simply have to go to www.operamini.com

Enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:19 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa