Thanksgiving morning news

Since it's Thanksgiving here it's kind of slow in the US (I woke up at 10am for the first time in months, I loved it) for tech news but there's a nice article on Windows Vista out and there's a hack out to see the Wii store from Firefox. Both pretty good reads on your Turkey day morning while waiting for the folks to cook and arrive.

PC World has a pretty big overview of Windows Vista out, speaking about the features and what they like/don't like. It's pretty comprehensive for the typical user, so check it out HERE. I might just get Vista afterall (I haven't owned a legal MS OS license in a while, maybe it's time i stop being a pirate, lol)

Next out for the gamers out there is a link to the Wii store. You need to run some javascript first but there's some cool pages there. The site has videos and screenshots for the lazy people (including me) and it's pretty interesting os take a look. Here's the page HERE so let me know what you think.

Alright enough for now, more later after I get back from the store.

-Steven

Posted bySteve at 10:50 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa