Updates on the Personal Site/Blog

Yes I'm going to be boring and state that I've done updates to my personal site. If you haven't checked it out yet, the URL is http://dasnipe.atotchat.org. It's also in the top corner and in the sidebar as well, just in case you forget. It's on a different approach from here, where I speak more personal real life things there, as opposed to here where I talk about what I think is cool in the Tech world, or Gaming, or some sports and other random things. There it's going to be more personal, and I might rant a bit more, so it'll be interesting even if it is just to laugh at me.

Check it out and post your thoughts, I did it on WordPress so I can own my content, and I'm going to install some cool Plugins and Themes for everyone.

More later and check it out, remember the URL is http://dasnipe.atotchat.org.

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:52 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa