Who's tried Kingdom of Loathing?

Diverging from my normal Tech news to post about a game that I remembered playing a couple years back with an old friend from high school. I'm still surprised to see it going all these years later, I saw a guy at DigitalLife'06 playing it, which was amazing. It's called the Kingdom of Loathing, and it's an online text based game with some funny stick figure images and themese. It's an online RPG where you pick a type of class, Seal Clubbers, Accordian Thieves (can't remember the rest) and you fight things like Ninja Snowmen and the like. I liked but I didn't keep up with it after a while since I got extremely busy and your account gets deleted after a while. I'd check it out if you're out for a free game, seems like fun.

The website is http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 7:42 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa