Another option when shipping for vitamins

Since you all know I run track and light weights as part of my routine most of you guys wouldn't be suprised I take some vitamins to supplement my diet. I don't touch the weight lifting supplements since I'm still an NCAA athlete and a lot of those are banned. However for me I need my supplements in order to keep myself healthy from the great choices I have at the LIU caf and since I've had hip surgery a Joint supplement (Chondritin, Glucosamine and MSM) was recommended to me as well. Anyone involved in sports and lifting should check out the Vitamins and supplements available at CheapVitamins.com, it's an easy way to get what you need, and the prices are great. I've visited CheapVitamins.com and found their selection to be pretty good and helpful for me. Check them out if you need that extra help with your diet or that push when you lift.

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:31 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa