Windows Media Player 11 Released

I've been running the beta of Windows Media Player 11 for some time now but it's been released officially through Microsoft.com. I saw the link off GeckoandFly.com and Digg, both had links to it. I like WMP 11, it's pretty good compared to previous versions, I use it for my music in General since I like how it organizes its library. It's not that great for video so I use VLC player mostly. The layout is pretty good and I love the black color, so anti-iTunes, lol. Here's the link on the Windows Media Player Site, I don't think you need WGA to download it either.

Btw here's a link to bypass the WGA, just in case you don't have it installed on your system.

Enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:17 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa