Another find - Free Online File Conversion

Just saw this off [H]ardOCP.com and since I a)love those guys and b)think it's a great site I just felt I HAD to blog about it, lol.

If you ever need a file converted there's a new site called Zamzar.com that will convert most audio/document/video/image formats between each other. Can be great for that useless wordperfect file you get (I get them all the time at the library) to convert it to word, or your 3gp file you record from your cell phone to mpeg or avi formats. There's a lot of potential since it's FREE and since the specs are pretty good, files up to 100mb as well.

Check it out at http://www.zamzar.com/ and let me know how it works. I'm still at work so no go but I'll test it out later.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:57 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa