DoJ subpoena's AMD and nVidia over graphic card price fixing

Pretty interesting post out of the NY times online edition (it's rounding the major tech news sites as well) where they've said that the Department of Justice has subpoenaed AMD (who bought ATi) and nVidia. They haven't made any allegations but I'm sure something's going to pop up. What you think's going to happen. I always thought high-end cards were priced a little high for me but maybe the DoJ sees the competiting price points as anti-competition or something.

Anyways here's the NY Times article HERE and another from TechNewsWorld HERE. You bought a graphics card recently? You think the price was fair? Post your thoughts!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:43 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 11:59 AM  

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa