Montreal TOMORROW, semester is done! - Also, who loves Bit-Torrent?

Yea going to be a little off topic on this post since I am going home tomorrow and I am pretty excited. Don't worry the content will still be coming at you guys, just going to be from another country :) I finished all the little random things I had to do before I left ubt I want to go shopping and see if there's any gifts I still need to pick up before I go.

My friend is coming down later tonight so we're going into the city to celebrate and relax with my teammates, going to be fun. But right now I'm burning some movies for a friend. What site you guys use for Bit-Torrent? I mainly use ISO-Hunt.com and ThePirateBay.org, but do you guys love Bit-Torrent also or am I alone?

Speak your thoughts.

Posted bySteve at 5:37 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa