Who's used FreePay? FreeIpods.com or any site like that?

Last year I remember hearing a lot about the offer sites where you would complete an offer and get friends or referals to do other offers so I tried it out. I wanted an Xbox to have a nice Media PC without paying for one so I tried it out. It wasn't so bad, but it involves hassling my roomates to sign up and get them to complete offers, I had to give them money to do it, lol, but they got it done for me and I got my Xbox. Once my offers were completed it wasn't so bad and they shipped my xbox fast.

Most people I knew thought it was a scam, how can I fault them, no one gets anything for free. However it's not really free since you sign up for something and become a customer for that firm. So let's say if you do those offers and sign up for a product you like you're doing everyone a favor as you're a new customer, freepay gets paid, and you can get a free items, such as a laptop, ipod, etc. It's a nice way to get free stuff, and once I educated them they were more receptive to it. Like why would anyone not want to Choose a free gift! for signing up for Blockbuster like I did.

Freepay has a couple of sites that you might want to check out, can't hurt and you might be able to get something for yourself, like ipods.freepay.com has ipods for your holiday gifts, can't go wrong with that right?

Check them out and tell me what you think? Is it worth it or not?

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:21 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa