Passports, there's got to be a better way

Just spend most of today getting my Passport renewed, and as usual it took forever to get it. I even had to pay an extra 30$ since I had to get it before New Year's, which is another worthless hassle.

I just wonder if there's a better way of doing this online, or without the ridiculously long waits, I had to wait an hour and 30 mins, luckily it was in Downtown Montreal so I had things to do while I waited but still, doing all that, getting my documents signed by a Guarantor and getting my passport photo's, ugh that was a long sentence.

Anyways I managed to get to the gym and workout, so I'm happy, however I'm still kinda sick so I wasn't 100%.

Alright gonna relax,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:13 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa