Ugh Holidays and Credit Cards

I went shopping yesterday and not only did I not get any gifts for the people I wanted to get stuff for I got stuff for me on my credit card. I think I really should've been following better advice from this site for Credit Card Advice. It's good site for all you guys trying to watch your credit and credit cards to make sure they don't skyrocket out of control. They got some Credit card news so that you can keep up to date. Me I think that credit cards are a good thing if you can manage them, if you cannot you're going to be in trouble and they will take over. I messed up my credit in Canada when I was younger and only now am I able to fix it. So don't make the same mistakes as I did, follow their advice and make sure you get some nice gifts during the holidays.

Enjoy!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 7:32 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa