Pretty interesting, Pay-per-posting OK with Search Engines

Most nay-sayers of Paid posting programs like Payperpost or ReviewMe aren't frowned upon by most search engines. I thought it would be the opposite but as long as people like the content I guess there's not much they can do. This is good for SEO purposes and other things, and great news for bloggers like me who use PayPerpost. The article was posted on the SearchEngineJournal, where they interviewed members from all 4 major search engines, Yahoo, Google, Ask.com and MSN. You can read the full article HERE

I saw this on the Payperpost Blog I mentioned this weekend, the URL in case you're lazy to check it out is Blog.Payperpost.comso go read it and learn some things :)

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:48 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa