The price of computer repair

Yea just went to my dad's friends place to fix their computer and it was amazing to see what kind of computer they got and how much they paid to get it fixed. They paid $225 for a 15gb HD, an illegal non-sp2 copy of Windows Professional, and another 128mb of SDRAM. Pretty dam amazing, I could get both pieces of hardware for 50$ and the software for free. Dam repairmen, always overcharging.

Yea I didn't get to update the template yet, I got caught on the forums then went to Wal-Mart, which is always a hassle on the holidays.

I'll try to post more when I get home, but until then post your thoughts on repairmen, are they on point or they too expensive?

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 6:05 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa