Procrastination part 2 - Aftermath of the Christmas Party

It's been a pretty long friday for me, and the day isn't over yet. Yesterday was my Christmas party at my internship, for which I might get a job after, so I went out, and drank my fair share. I managed to stumble out of bed, go to my internship, then go to track practice afterwards, and somehow I'm here now working on my paper.

I got 2 10 page papers, which may not seem much for you professional paper writers out there but for someone who works with their hands and studies all day it's a bit much. I'm cranking out the easier paper pretty easily, nearly a third of the way done in a hour, which is pretty good, but while working on the paper, I came to a realization. I realized it's amazing what deadlines will do to you. There have been many other times when I could've done this over the past week, where I felt better, wasn't nearly as tired, yet, I didn't get this started until today. That's pretty sad.

Anyways you guys REALLY have to read this post about me at Colleen's main blog at http://www.simplekindoflife.com/. She actually wrote a post starting, Meet Hawtness. She used the word hawt so she gets mad points in my book, and she definetly makes me feel better after not talking to that pretty girl last night at the Christmas party. I was a loser and chilled/danced with all my friends, no one new, lol. I think you/Mimi are pretty too, and you 2 Cass :). Thanks to all the ladies on the PPP forums for making me feel a bit better, lol.

Alright back to the paper in a bit,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:13 PM

7 comments:

Steve said... 1:15 PM  

hahahaha gotta make sure not to offend "The Man", lol

Anonymous said... 1:39 AM  

Hey just stopping by to say I liked your blog.

Check out my site Spacebankers which tells you how to make money on MySpace.

Anonymous said... 2:15 PM  

Hey I really liked your blog. You should check out an article I wrote on how to Make Big Money On MySpace .

Hope you like it, talk to you later.

Greg

Anonymous said... 5:51 PM  

Backend Cash Manuscript Revealed Before you buy Backend Cash Manuscript, learn the truth. Everyone else is saying how great the product is, but how many of them actually bought it? Well I have, and I have used it. This E-book is being highly touted by alot of the "Gurus', but does it really deliver? Will it work for the regular little guy? Read my Free report "Backend Cash Manuscript Revealed" befor you buy. Don't be suckered in by all the hype. TheCrazyAffiliate reveals all. Backend Cash Manuscript Revealed

Anonymous said... 11:29 PM  

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Information powers our world. The more information you have, the more money you make. It used to be you had to go to an expensive business school or spend years becoming a doctor or lawyer to have valuable information people would pay big money for.

Not anymore. Today ANYONE can use FREE classified ads to sell information demanded daily by MILLIONS of people. Think about it. These days when somebody wants to know how to do something, they GO ONLINE and look for INFORMATION to tell them how to do it.

My name is Carael Knight. I started Major Enterprise about seven years ago with a vision and a plan.

The vision was to show people how to start, run, and operate their own profitable online business. Now that led me to create the plan, which was the process of carrying out the vision!

Click Here for more information:

The Internet Marketing Genius, Carael Knight

Rafael811rg8rge said... 3:05 AM  

Domin8 MySpace with unique myspace graphics. Check out www.domin8myspace.com

Anonymous said... 3:26 AM  

There are many ways to make money online. Going into niche markets:
I hope I helped you ;-)
You can sign up with this url : make money online124.254.31.91

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa