Tech blog of note - Bulletz of Knowledge

Man I'm giving lots of love to the blogosphere lately, but so many great blogs and friends from PPP I feel it necessary to spread the love.

My blog of note for today is a Tech Blog by another Postie called Suni or known around as BulletProofSoul. Her tech blog, Bulletz of Knowledge brings tech news to the regular person, by doing such things as finding articles explaining PR, or Search Engine Optimization which many people have no clue about. I have some, but only because I'm getting more involved in the blogosphere.

If you would like a different kind of spin on Technology and the Internet, visit her blog at http://tech.bucketobulletz.com/ and learn about these things and more.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:00 PM

1 comments:

Suni said... 10:20 AM  

thanks so much :D

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa