Can't wait to go down to Florida

In about a months time, I'll hopefully be blogging from the sandy beaches of Florida as we go down to Miami for our annual Spring Break trip. Last year we went to Puerto Rico, but it's fun to change places every once in a while. We'll be in Miami most of the time, but hopefully we can go to Orlando and maybe visit Disneyworld. I wonder how much Orlando property must cost with all those attractions and tourists around there, would be nice for a tourist from somewhere such as England to have a place to stay during the winter. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, but I'll mention more about Spring break as time goes by, on one of my 3 blogs.

Alright back to work, practice in a bit,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 2:20 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa