Cat lovers rejoice, here's a website for you guys!

If you've seen the pictures of me and my cat you'll know I love cats, they're so much easier to manage and don't require to be walked like dogs. I'm thinking of getting a cat for my new apartment, since I miss my cat from home here. But if you've got questions about taking care of your cat, such as what to do with a cat in heat or cat urine problems, then check out www.cat-urine.net. Great title for a great website, with articles, wallpapers, various sections, pretty much a one-stop shop for cat lovers. Check it out, I know personally how tough it is to get that odor out of the carpet too.

Thanks,

-Steven

Posted bySteve at 1:20 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa