Emoze : A better blackberry for cell phone users

Remember Emoze, the guys I've spoken about before who have push email, contacts, calender software for Windows Mobile 5 and other users? Well they've challenging RIM, the makers of the Blackberry, into having a contest on who has the better PUSH email software. I think that's going to be pretty interesting, a large cellphone company versus a small and free company, no wonder why Blackberry must be scared. It's going to go down at 3GSM, a large industry trade show, if Blackberry accepts.



This is their flyer for the showdown, pretty funny if you ask me.



This is their logo, if you're too lazy to go back and search through my old posts here's a quick recap of some of the Emoze features:

-Receive your emails and Outlook data anywhere, anytime

-Handle your schedule and meetings via your mobile device

-Enjoy synchronized Personal Information Management (PIM)

-Access information about your Contacts, anywhere, anytime

Yep, you can Download Emoze Free Today through this link and try it out yourself, can't really lose that way right?

I'm going to give it a shot after my run, and give it my verdict, but try it out, it's free.

Enjoy,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 1:42 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa