1st Week of Class - WoW Burning Crusade Release

Yep it's the first week of class, and unfortunately I missed yesterday due to work / other commitments, and I had to see Telladega Nights, I heard lots about it but wasn't that impressed. It has some good one liners but it just wasn't a movie that stood out.

Anyways today's the release of the World of Warcraft expansion called The Burning Crusade, and the guys at Joystiq (a great gaming blog) have some great coverage of the launch. I've been meaning to give WoW a shot, but I'm trying to finish HL2 and play some console RPG's, so I'm going to have to split my time between those first.

Btw track is killing me, lol, I'm so tired, someone help me!

More later,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:41 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa