Justsayhi.com - Free Dating Site

Hey I'm not currently attached to anyone so I've been looking around the dating sites and found out about this new dating site that you guys might be interested in. It's called JustSayHi.com, and it's a completely Free Dating site, yep no credit-cards required at all. It's kind of new and they're really working on trying to make a free dating site work so check it out, maybe I'll post my profile up for some lucky ladies out there. The URL for the site again is www.justsayhi.com, check it out.



-Steve

Posted bySteve at 8:49 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said... 11:32 PM  

I like just say hi. I think it's a cool site. The other site listed above looks cool on the surface, too. I'll check it out. There's another cool free dating site called It's Just Coffee. I'm having fun with that one at the moment.

Anonymous said... 11:47 PM  

in a recent survey 90% said most dating sites could offer better protection against scammers



---------------
filipinaheart

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa