Promoting your website with localized promotion

As most of you may know from my posts I do some freelance work as a computer tech and also have done some web design in the past. I had to help one of my friends uncle with a design he worked on through some software that came bundled with his hosting package. He really didn't have a clue of what was going on, just knew how to follow instructions and copy paste. He asked me a lot on promotion of his website, how to get people to visit, how to get in on the first page of Google, what advertising he should have, etc.

The first thing that anyone putting up their business online is to post it on the search engines, and for me the search engine submission by servicewrap.net is an easy service to target local results and companies. They'll help him reach his goal of getting on that front page, or the top 10 on the major search engines. The rest I showed him some of what AdSense and Yahoo Publisher can do for him, but having his results show up high on the search engines was his priority, and www.servicewrap.net is one of the easiest ways to help do that.

Check them out and let me know that you think,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:22 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa