What the heck is up with Google's PR?

As many of you have noticed, I have a nice little Widget from MyBlogLog.com on the sidebar of my blog, to show who's visited, get me some stats, those kinds of things. I was just checking it out earlier tonight, then went to my profile, and looked up to the Google toolbar I have installed in Firefox. It gave my MyBlogLog.com profile page (http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/DaSnipe/) a PR of 2. Notice the PR of this page? Yep, ZERO, now how does that make sense?

Either Google has no idea what it's doing with PR (which I think is partially true even if I'm wrong), or all the profile pages on MyBlogLog.com have the same PR. Something's fishy, Google I want some PR, or at least some consistency. Is that hard to ask.

Anyone can step in and clarify the situation? SEO ranking and PR aren't my cup of tea, I just dabble with them, just want some love for the blog.

Alright enough ranking, goodnight!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 1:08 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa