Install OSX 10.4.8 on a regular Intel/AMD computer!

Pretty interesting thing out of Digg that you can blog directly about a subject from Digg. I think this article is pretty interesting, since most people love their PC's yet want the Mac OS and don't need Mac Hardware. I would test it out but I'm more of a Linux fan than OSX so let me know. Text quoted from Digg below:This guide covers every single detail about installing OSX 10.4.8 on a regular Intel/AMD computer. The whole process takes about 45 minutes and can be done by everyone who knows the words 'bittorrent' and 'computer'. For the more geeky persons: a link to an OSX/Vista dual boot guide is also included.Let me know how this works for any of you that try it!-Steve



read more | digg story

Posted bySteve at 7:35 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa