Money time

I know I talk a bit about money from time to time, who doesn't? Even if I'm a student I still find it hard sometimes to manage things, and I'm thinking of post-graduate school, so maybe I might have to do something about paying for it. I think taking out something like a secured online loan might be an option, since I have a job I can pay it off. I would take a Mortgage if I had a home, since everyone seems to have one and a small mortgage can't last for that long. There's a lot of types of loans that I could apply for, so maybe I'll do that. These guys got a bunch over there in the UK, can give you a great idea of what to look for.



I think taking a loan to go to school is great if it's not of a great amount, since some people I know only go to school on loans, which is crazy. Hopefully if I go back I'll have a scholarship or some decent financial aid, but we'll have to see.

Alright enough money talk, it hurts, lol,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:36 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa