Rumble on the PS3 - God of War 2 release

If you've played the original God of War for the PS2 then youll know how good that game was and you've been waiting for the release of God of War 2. Well that day has come today but with that annoucement that the PS3 will have a new controller with Rumble confirmed on Joystiq. This is good new for you PS3 owners, or those like me who are thinking of getting one in the future.

By the way, I'm holding off on my next-gen console purchases, since I just got another slim ps2 and I got all the games I need on it.

Who's played God Of War here? Liked it? Speak your thoughts about that or the rumble function on controllers.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 3:54 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa