LONG weekend - Xbox 360 news

Sorry for the last of posts between Friday and today, I've unfortunately been busy at track meet, work, school, and all the other things affecting my life right now. There not much going on today with the shooting of the 32 students at Virginia Tech. My sympathies go out to the all the victims and friends/family of those unlucky to be there that day. I'll speak more about it on the other sports blog.

Back to gaming news, a rumour has been confirmed for the Xbox360 that when the Xbox 360 Elite will be released that Gamestop will have a special trade-in offer for those who have older Xbox's.

Here's the values:

Xbox 360 Premium : 250$
Xbox 360 Core : 200$
Xbox (old Black one) : 50$

I linked off Xbox 360 Rally so give them some credit, but enjoy the news if you're looking for that new Xbox.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:34 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 8:32 PM  

I really want an Xbox 360. But I'd really rather have the Elite Xbox 360! LOL.

We'll see what happens I suppose. Still trying to get a Wii. I've been holding out for that one.

lattégirl said... 5:52 AM  

My son is waffling about various platforms. He says the PSP (?) is good for when he's on a bus somewhere. Otherwise, he says handheld consoles suck. I want to buy him a next gen console, but I have no idea what is best. He already has a Game Cube (which he regrets ME BUYING... lol) and an old gen PS.

Advice?

Budget: about $300

kimberly sayer said... 1:33 PM  

Xbox 360 (usually abbreviated 360) is the second video game console produced by Microsoft, was developed in collaboration with IBM and ATI.costa rica fishingIts Xbox Live service allows players to compete via online and download content such as arcade games, demos, trailers, television and movies. The Xbox 360 is the successor to the Xbox, and now competes against the PlayStation 3 from Sony and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video.
http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com

Anonymous said... 1:08 PM  

Xbox.com is your ultimate source for all things Xbox and Xbox 360. Get news updates;Costa rica toursgame trailers, screens, previews, and strategy; hardware information.
http://www.kingtours.com

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa