Anyone needs some Sat Nav for their car?

Satellite Navigation, or Sat Nav, is a pretty useful thing in a car. It uses Global Positioning Satellites (GPS for short) to calculate where you are within a few feet and display's this information on a screen. Think about Google Earth or Maps on a screen inside your car. This screen can display maps of the area and give you directions to where you want to go with specifics like (Turn Right 50m) and etc. It's pretty good especially if you travel a lot so you won't have to get a new map of each place nor will you have to ask some random person for probably bad directions. Curry's stocks a great number of Sat Nav's including some well know names like TomTom, NavMan, Garmin, etc so you're getting a good product. My personal favorite is TomTom, but if you're interested in this technology and not getting lost anymore then I think you should check out sat nav from currys.

Thanks

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 11:05 PM

1 comments:

Steve said... 3:54 PM  

Hey I've heard a lot of good things with their in-car displays about TomTom also but unfortunetly all I've used is the TomTom mobile software for Windows Mobile 2003 on my friend's Motorola MXP220. It's far better than any other GPS software I've used. Back to the subject, I like the 510/710 since I think the 910 has a lot of needless things like a 20gb harddrive so depends on what you need really need.

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa