Go LIU!

Whenever they do something good they do something bad. Yesterday I got 2 small 2 person couches for my room and a rug along with computer chairs so I wouldn't have to use the lawn chairs I stole from the construction workers. However, once I got all my stuff, my wired internet, which I had just gotten last week, started acting up so now I'm using Kari's computer to type this, always good fun if you asked me. Yea I had an easy day, mailed my package, cut my 1 class of the day, had an easy practice (was expecting a harder workout) so overall good. Also bought a wallet to replace my one that got lost in a black cab, good old Chinatown special, lol. Hey also if anyone has a good deal on a SE w810i cell phone let me know, I'm trying to get one asap. Alright enough for now, random things to do before bed.

Lates,

-Steve

P.S Technorati tags down due to not being on my comp, they'll be up 2morrow :)

Posted bySteve at 10:42 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa