Bodybuilding forum for those who want to get in shape

Since most people know I'm in Athletic Training and that I'm an athlete they ask me questions about lifting and bodybuilding and etc. Luckily I know that from being an athlete and my bachelor's in Sports Science (I'm in a BS/MS) but for those who can't ask me questions there's a really good bodybuilding forum called BodyBuilding.net. It's got discussions and topics on getting in shape, lifting, training, supplements, nutrition, fat loss and more. It's a good ressource for those looking to get into shape and lose a few pounds or just get back into the swing of things. I definetly think you should get out this Bodybuilding Forum.

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 9:40 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa