Stuck in the library and blogger issues

Yea I had some crazy issues with blogger last night. I was trying to publish a post before bed like around 11:30/12ish and it wouldn't publish. Might've been LIU dorms and their wonderful internet connection (I had to go on my friends wireless laptop) but I'm wondering if blogger didn't have anything to do with it, since it wouldn't publish 2 of my blogs. Anyways I added some technorati things to my blog since Technorati's embed tags DON'T WORK and my call for help from them has gone unanswered, so thanks to them for nothing. Yea I'm stuck in the library for now so either drop by and relieve me of my misery or comment or something, lol.

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:06 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa