Brand new day, brand new Blue Monster Piece

Yep since it's a new day I've decided to share another piece of the payperpostbluemonster contest that I've been talking about for a couple of days. I'm pretty sure a couple of people are close to finding the whole puzzle so maybe this will help them out, since they help me out by reading my blog :). Payperpost.com is a company that's helping bring better blog ads to individuals like us. We get to write about products we like and companies get word of mouth and buzz on their products as well. It's great for both sides. The Blue Monster contest is to announce some new secret program for Payperpost, and the person who completes this puzzle, since it won't be me, will win $500. Pretty sweet deal. Alright here's the piece.



Enjoy and good luck!

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 1:07 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa