Ever been bored on a plane and needed WiFi?

I know that whenever I'm not flying JetBlue I get terribly bored of
whatever's playing on the in-flight movie so I usually have to indulge
myself of whatever I carried with me. If you've seen my previous post
you'll know that having a computer without the internet absolutely
destroys me, so if I'm stuck with a laptop on a flight I get bored
kind of quickly. I think that's the reason why I'd definetly need Wifi
on the plane, and I wouldn't mind paying $10 for an hour if I was on a
seriously long flight. There's a really good Guide to Airline WiFi out there that everyone should read before taking
their next flight. Pretty interesting and it has a good list of
flights that you can get wifi on. Check it out if you fly often,
hopefully my next flight will have some, no more boring movies for me!

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:57 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa