Ever wanted to start a hosting company?

I'm hosted for free on a site (see Personal Homepage link at the top) given to me by a fellow board member at Anandtech who I think is starting his own hosting company and gave us all a bunch of space to test it out. I think it's pretty cool what he's doing. I was looking around earlier and found a site that carters to those who are interested in starting their own hosting or "reselling" company. They're called Reseller Guide and they have a quality Reseller Hosting Guide, the main box in yellow is the place to start, and other articles on hosting, reselling, etc. It's a decent site with interviews, news, forums, etc. Nice layout as well. Check them out at http://www.resellerguide.com/

-Steven

Posted bySteve at 5:44 PM

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 12:55 AM  

thanks a lot for sharing this knowledge here.Website Hosting

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa