Trying to intergrate the Labels onto my sidebar

Since I used a different template then the Blogger Beta I'm having trouble adding the new Label code to the sidebar. I put up some javascript that it supposed to show them in various ways however it doesn't seem to work right now. Is there any other way to get Labels in the Blogger Beta WITHOUT having to use a stock template? I guess more googling is in order. Btw I'd like to mention that Payperpost is a featured story on Adage.com, even if some of the information is incorrect. Forget all the naysayers, I love payperpost and at least they care about being clear about what we're doing (we're not shills people, god). Check out the article here.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 4:47 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa