Homepages?

I just changed my homepage for the first time in ages. I alternate between IE 7.0 and for some reason, maybe I'm strange, but I've actually changed the default homepage to Netvibes.com. I was recommened it by a fellow blogger and thought it was cool so I kept it, added some feeds and made it my own. What netvibes is a custom homepage not unlike the personal yahoo or MSN pages but it has the ability to import whatever RSS feed and/or things like Myspace and flickr and add them to your homepage. It's a pretty cool idea and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten much press. Check out Netvibes.com if you're interested. What's your homepage? How often do you change it? I'd hope if you're reading my blog you'd at least know, lol.

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 10:37 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said... 5:37 AM  

I prefer Protopage and since September I have also converted to pageflakes.com - offers better sharing features. I have invited my friends to setup a shared page. Much more fun than doing it alone.

Bastian

Anonymous said... 5:37 AM  

I prefer Protopage and since September I have also converted to pageflakes.com - offers better sharing features. I have invited my friends to setup a shared page. Much more fun than doing it alone.

Bastian

Anonymous said... 5:55 AM  

Sharing tabs will surely come to Netvibes also, but these guys do thing better :-)

Steve said... 7:22 PM  

Protopage seems really nice, I'm gonna test it out to see how that works, seems like too much work for me right but the customization seems really nice. I think they hit different markets, I'll give it a whirl later tonight.

-Steve

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa