Update to the Sony battery problem

Just reading engadget this morning, taking it easy since my head is spinning from everything I've had to do in real life. Just found out that Sony's laptop Li-on notebook batteries, which people wondered why they weren't affected by all the battery recalls of Dell, Apple, etc, have been hit by the same bug and are being recalled as well. So everyone with a Vaio is now included, and I'd have them send me a new battery if I were you. No need for your laptop exploding and closing down airports (La Guardia, lol). Sony has to pay costs of $250 Million for these batteries, that's a lot of hurt for a company banking on a few products and not doing so well in most sectors.

Check out the news from Engadget HERE.

Thanks,

-Steve

Posted bySteve at 12:11 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa